Wednesday, March 18, 2015

The doctor told ardent Kim Kardashian often to have sex

The reality star said that making love 15 times a day. Socialite Kim Kardashian, who completely undressed before the second pregnancy, shared intimate details of his personal life. So, beauty is said that 15 times a day makes love with her husband, rapper Kanye West. However, the doctor Kim strongly advised her to calm down.


The other day Kardashian admitted that he wants a second child, what works actively with the beloved. But the medic assured stick Kim that the principle "the more, the better" does not apply here, so it's worth considering if she wants to get pregnant. "I unquestioningly adhered to all requirements in your attempts to get pregnant. There is an entire list of what not to do, and I diligently followed it for 8 or 10 months. And now I just don't understand why nothing happened. From now on I'll do anything you want, including to dye your hair platinum blonde. Hopefully I can get pregnant, making all the rules. I completely change tactics, " commented Kardashian.

No comments:

Post a Comment